You can make money transfers as well as open accounts in any currency right now with PayPal. This is an online payment system that works like an electronic wallet. You can top up its balance from a bank account, from a prepaid card, as well as in retail stores (only in the USA).
This eBay subsidiary is almost always on the list of online payment options. In fact, you get at your disposal a digital wallet with which you can make online payments. The money is debited from your checking account later.
PayPal system advantages
- Account maintenance is free
- When paying, you do not have to provide any details about your bank account
- Opening an account and making money transfers is simple and fast
- You can also use the functionality of the service on your smartphone
- With each payment you receive a notification to your email address
How transactions go
Transactions that are carried out through this system are completely carried out through its internal accounts. Simply put, the company pays your bill with its own funds from its “account”, and then withdraw the “borrowed” money from your wallet. Thanks to this, you get complete hiding of your bank account or credit card details from the recipient.