The purpose of this Policy is to explain when, why and how we process your personal data and it also contains important information about your legal rights. This Policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract with us or your rights under data protection laws. We have divided the Policy into sections to make it easier for you to find the most relevant information for you.
Who we are?
GampleFAQ is an independent online casino and casino game reviewer and news resource dedicated to providing players with a quality and safe gambling experience. There is no place for unlicensed casinos and non-certified games on our website. We are completely honest in our reviews and ratings.
When you browse our website or contact us, we collect personal information. This deepens our understanding of what interests you and helps improve the quality of our content.
We know how important it is to protect your personal information so GampleFAQ will never trade or sell your information to another organization for their own marketing purposes. We assure you that you are always in control of how we use your personal information in relation to marketing activities.
However, we need to collect and use your personal information for carefully considered and lawful purposes that help us operate GambleFAQ effectively. This Policy explains how your personal information will be used and what data we collect. It will also explain our legal background for the use of your personal information and your rights in relation to personal information.
Purposes for which we process your personal information
We can provide a clear, honest and transparent approach to how and when we may collect and use your personal information. The list below shows the reasons why we do this. We may not use your personal information for all of the purposes below – this will depend on the nature of our relationship with you and how you interact with our website.
- to provide you with the services or information you have requested
- to provide additional information about our work, services or activities
- to answer your questions/requests and simply reach out to you when needed
- to analyze and improve our activities and information
- to run/administer our website, keep it secure and ensure that content is presented effectively for you and your device
- to audit and/or administer our accounts
- to fulfill legal obligations that bind us
- to prevent fraud or misuse of our information or services
- to establish, defend or enforce legal claims
GampleFAQ needs legal grounds to collect and use your personal information and the law establishes 6 legal grounds. GameFAQ uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Based on a person’s consent. If you are an individual and not a company, we will ask for your consent to send you marketing communications. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
- Based on “legitimate interests”. The law allows the lawful collection and use of personal information where it is necessary for legitimate interests, provided that its use is fair and balanced and does not unduly infringe on the rights of the person concerned.
- Based on a contractual relationship. GampleFAQ will process your personal information as necessary to perform a contract with you.
We also have the right to share your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
How long does GampleFAQ keep personal information
If we still do not need your personal information for the purposes for which we collected and/or processed it, we delete it from our records 7 years after the date it was collected. However, if prior to that date your personal information is no longer required in connection with such purpose or purposes, we no longer have legal rights to process it or you are legally exercising your right to erasure (see Data Protection Rights below).
If you ask not to receive any further information from us, we will retain some basic information about you so that we do not send you unsolicited materials in the future.
Data Protection Rights
If GampleFAQ uses your personal information based on your consent, you have every right to withdraw that consent at any time. You also have every right to ask https://gamblefaq.com to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. To do this, just contact us.
You also have the following rights, which apply under certain circumstances and subject to exceptions:
- The right to information. You can ask what information we hold about you and request a copy of that information. To do this, please send us a description of the information you wish to see and proof of your identity so that we can ensure that we provide your personal information to you.
- Right of access. You have the right to have your personal information deleted or anonymised.
- Right to correction. You have the right to request that records relating to you be updated if you believe that our records are inaccurate.
- Right to data portability. If our website processes your personal information with your consent, the law allows you to request data portability from one service provider to another.
- Right to restriction of processing. In some situations, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal information be restricted. You may be entitled to such a right due to a dispute over its accuracy or lawful use.
- Right to object. You have every right to stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to object to automated decisions. In a situation where the data controller uses your personal information in a computerized model or algorithm to make decisions that have legal consequences for you, you have every right to object. GampleFAQ is not concerned with making complex computerized decisions that have legal consequences.